- Rest and relief for the parent/guardian of a child with a behavioral health diagnosis*
- MIKID offers center based (select areas only) and community based respite services.
- Independent living, social and communication skills*
- In person interaction with family members directed toward restoration, enhancement, or maintenance of the family functioning to increase the family’s ability to effectively interact and care for the youth in the home and community*
- Self help/peer support services are provided by persons or family members who are or have been consumers of the behavioral health system*
|Counseling (available in select areas only)
|*From ADHS/DBHS Covered Behavioral Services Guide